Irrigation boom is an equipment designed for irrigation of ground and fertilization of plants growing in a greenhouse. Irrigation boom is 230V 3phase induction motor to pull the steel cabel that drives the two trolleys double rail system to move the trolleys in galvanized profile.
- Length: from 30 to 200 m.
- Width: from 7 to 25 m.
- Hanging profiles, inclusive of clamps to fix the system on the horizontal rods of greenhouse structure.
- Standard high pressure hose diameter 40 mm moving along the supports on hanging profiles every greenhouse step.
- Fixed motor, control panel and water solenoid valve with filter
- Manual or automatic valves.
- Recovery water hose trolley.
- Stainless steel pipes with nozzles.
- Operating pressure: 2-3 Bar.
- Double rail structure, 1160 mm distance between rails, space for a person to pass in the middle.
- Mobile trolleys in galvanized steel, on wheels with buffers
- Operated with a fixed engine and steel cables, adjustable speed 3-16 m/min.
- Polyethylene water supply pipe in d. 32 or d. 40, with raised system.
- A single or double pipe with nozzles every 50 cm suitable for irrigation and treatment; professional-level.
- Manual valves for opening bar sectors.